Friday 4 June 2010

Blogging about Blogging!

Well, I'm still not too sure about blogging and certainly don't think it comes naturally to me. It's easy to use but I do feel a bit exposed and seem to spend too much time reading other peoples blogs just to get inspiration. I'm following a few although the wordpress ones are far more difficult to set up and I have only just mastered this after help from leaps and bounds!

It's interesting to see what others think of the "things" and hopefully I'll be able to get some ideas of how they can be used in a work context.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean by spending too much time following other blogs or tweets, I also find it difficult... and even more when it comes to blogging :(
    Try to pick up only a few blogs to follow, instead of following the 96 in the programme - I'd recommend you "Adventures of a librarian" and "Marsh's B(l)og"

    Regarding the point that you feel exposed by doing it, just talk about your experience on using the different tools and remember you can create accounts using an alias ;)

    ReplyDelete