Friday 6 August 2010

Slideshare


I liked this and think it is the first really useful 'Thing' for libraries. It has great potential to be extremely useful to readers especially those who are distance learners. Libraries can create slides for all presentations from a brief intro to the Service and searching the OPAC to more in-depth literature searching on databases. I definitely think this is something we should look into in my Library as we have a lot of users who are based some distance away from Cambridge and may find a presentation refresher really useful.

Phil Bradley's presentation, Web 2.0 Tools, contains some really useful ideas for libraries and is definitely worth a look. I don't have any of my own work to share right now but perhaps after looking more closely into this 'Thing' I will have soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment